Yes, Fam, there is one conspiracy theory I'm more than sure is true. I've seen it with my own eyes — several times.
If you're an academic, scientist, researcher, or intellectual, you don't invest much in conspiracy theories. I understand.
Conspiracy theories have a long history of being lies, rumors, bits and pieces of facts rolled up in a bunch of fallacies, political agendas, and downright confusion.
Here are some of the most notorious pop culture conspiracy theories:
- Eminem and Dave Chappelle are now clones of themselves.
- Stevie Wonder is pretending to be blind.
- Katy Perry is the grown-up JonBenet Ramsey.
- O. J. Simpson is Khloe Kardashian's Father
- Tupak is still alive, but the FBI killed Tupak and Biggie?
- Stephen King killed John Lennon.
- J.K. Rowling is an actress pretending to be the author of the Harry Potter Series.
Okay, you know what, I can't go any further. I'm losing brain cells.
But as most reasonable people can see, conspiracy theories aren't based on evidence or facts.
The One Conspiracy Theory I Know is True
Yet, despite my good sense, there is one conspiracy theory I am inclined to believe, take to heart, and even live by this truth.
The conspiracy theory is:
“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Imagine that! The stars, the planets, the suns, the moons, galaxies, and star systems are all in alignment to help you achieve your heart's desires. Yes, every blade of grass, tree, and grain of sand conspires to help you.
What is the Presence, and what is the power behind it?